Countdown

For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

KMcElman_090516_M3 Wood Scrabble Tile I Sign for the S stairs in Pembroke College letter T Y

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thing 1

Reflections on Lifelong Learning...
Hhhmmm...the habit that will be the most challenging for me will be Habit 1 - Beginning with the end in mind! I am already finding it difficult to do all that I have to do this summer and work on this class. I am taking several other staff development classes with this one and I am tending to do one dead line before the other. :(

The habit that will be the easiest for me will be Play! I love to play on the internet and explore different things. I also love to read the blogs to see what everyone else is learning while they "play".

The Most important habit for me will be to use technology to my advantage. Technology is not always readily available on our campus. I will have to work hard to implement a lot of these "things" in my class.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you on board Misty. I remember taking this class at the same time I was getting ready for a writing re-certification presentation. Well, all I ever wanted to do was the 23 Things-way more fun. Just set yourself up a timeline and you will get it all done.

    ReplyDelete