Countdown

For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

KMcElman_090516_M3 Wood Scrabble Tile I Sign for the S stairs in Pembroke College letter T Y

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thing 7

I love feedback! I have learned that I am a visual learner and that feedback is vital to how I learn. I guess that is why I am always checking my blog to see if anyone has commented on it. I was so excited when I received my first post that was not from Tracey. Sorry, Tracey! =)
One of the articles that really struck me as I read about commenting was by Coolcat. She talked about the Darth Vader (DC). The person that no matter what we blog, their response is going to be negative. As will all facets of the world, we will encounter this type of person. Read is for what is worth and see if there is anything you can take from the post and move on!
I also enjoyed reading about the little boy who liked getting feeding back. This is so true. Kids just want to know that someone is listening to what they have to say or think. It doesn't take much to just type a sentence or two. This is adding value to them and what they have to say. Kids can say some great things if we just sit back and listen.



1 comment:

  1. I wasn't sure if I should comment or not (JK). Again, you put so much effort into your Blog posts. It is always a pleasure reading them. Great Avatar, by the way!

    ReplyDelete