Countdown

For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

KMcElman_090516_M3 Wood Scrabble Tile I Sign for the S stairs in Pembroke College letter T Y

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thing 6

The first thing I learned was that I got really happy when I added blogs to my reader! I had over 200 messages to go through on my reader. It was a little overwhelming and I only skimmed them.
What I really did like is that it allowed me to see the updates on the blogs of my friends especially the new ones from 23 Things.
I am hoping that I get better at looking for great blogs to follow instead of just one time sources of information.
One that I did find very useful and good information from was the Teacher Resource Center. There are several blogs that fall under this site. It offered good information about literacy in the classroom to fun activities to do on the first day of school. It also has a search box so that you can look for specific topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment