Countdown

For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

KMcElman_090516_M3 Wood Scrabble Tile I Sign for the S stairs in Pembroke College letter T Y

Monday, July 13, 2009

7b

As I read my google reader, I came across this blog that I thought was appropriate for back to school. This article, Money Saving Tips in the Classroom,offers ideas for teachers to use to save money in their classroom. It also allows you to submit your own ideas to her and she will post them on the site. I also liked this link because as you read to the bottom, it gave additional links for you to read such as How to help your students keep their desks clean.
This blog link has been one of my favorites to read. They have many meaningful articles for teachers. They also have a search if you are searching for a specific topic. I am learning to add to the google reader as well as take away the ones that are not as good as I thought. This is definitely a tool that I will continue to use after this course concludes.

No comments:

Post a Comment