Countdown

For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

KMcElman_090516_M3 Wood Scrabble Tile I Sign for the S stairs in Pembroke College letter T Y

Monday, July 6, 2009

Thing 10

Wow! I think that this Thing has taken me the least amount of time. It was very quick and easy. I think that having the photos already in a file made it easy to access them for the slide show. I would like to go back and explore the music a little more to see what songs are available. In the classroom, I would like to use this to retell the story The Scarecrow's Hat. It is one of my favorite books to read in the fall for sequencing and retelling. I think that it would be fun to get real pictures to do it with.
I will defineatley use this for personal photos. I already have a ton of ideas going in my head. I just have to finish this class first before I can start all of these fun things!!
I keep hitting walls today when it comes to posting. I am doing something wrong when it comes to getting applications to appear in the blog. I can get it on the blog itself but cannot get them embedded in the post. I will keep working at it....

Photo credit:
Rural Idyll by Rob W.
Gang Activity in Suburban Areas by Zack Korb
A Rural Road by Swainboat
New Residential Urban Area, Hanor (Vietnam) by E8club
City Market Bus Stop - Organized Chaos by A. Bhelke




No comments:

Post a Comment