Countdown

For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

KMcElman_090516_M3 Wood Scrabble Tile I Sign for the S stairs in Pembroke College letter T Y

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thing 7a

Wow! I feel like that I am maybe half way there. I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and I don't think that it is a freight train anymore!!
I have several blogs that I am following. One of my favorite blogs to follow is my friend battling cancer. She is amazing and love how easy it is to see if she has any new posts.
I also have several blogs of fellow classmates that I am following. I like to follow 23 things in her blogging. She has a really cool slide show that you should check out. I want to go back when I get everything finished and figure out these cool things that you can do. I love all the different backgrounds that I see too. I want to figure out where to find those online.
I also like the Teacher Resource Center blog. I like to read the daily blogs that they post of fun ideas to use in the classroom I tried to copy link but there is too much recursion (don't know what that means). They also will give classroom set up tips, how to avoid the lounge gossip, etc. You can also search by topic to find something specific that you might be looking for.
Oh, any my other very favorite blog is Yahoo sports. I found out today that Tom Hicks wants to sell the Rangers. I would have never know had I not read my google reader today!

No comments:

Post a Comment