Countdown

For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

KMcElman_090516_M3 Wood Scrabble Tile I Sign for the S stairs in Pembroke College letter T Y

Monday, July 6, 2009

Thing 11



This was a fun Thing to play with. I used camp photos that my husband took this summer and put some of them into Flickr and then used Mosaic Maker to create the application piece. It was very easy. The most time consuming part was getting the photos onto Flickr. I definitely need to spend a lot of time uploading photos to someplace off of my computer. I could not find a place to upload them straight from my computer. I'm sure there is a way, but hey, this worked!
I usually make pictures of my kids on the first day of school. This application would be fun to put all the students pictures on our class blog. I also thought that it would be fun to use the puzzle maker for the kids to figure out who our student of the week would be.
These are just two ideas that I came up with. I know that there are lots of ways to use this in the classroom. I need to go and read every ones blogs to see how they are going to utilize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment