Countdown

For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

KMcElman_090516_M3 Wood Scrabble Tile I Sign for the S stairs in Pembroke College letter T Y

Monday, July 13, 2009

Thing 15

The Wiki is interesting. It took me some time to figure out how to manage changes and imports but I finally figured it out. I'm not exactly sure what the difference is between this and the Blog are. All of these Things are beginning to run together.
I was trying to think of a way to use this and I thought it would be fun for the teachers at our school to use. There could be a sandbox for the school and then each teacher could have a page in the sandbox. We could post celebrations, challenges, quesitons, etc. on the page. If everyone listed their page like we did, it would be very easy to track grade levels, specific teachers, acceleration, etc. I would like to spend some more time exploring around the sandbox and what all it can do for me. I am not sure how I would use it in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment