Countdown

For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

KMcElman_090516_M3 Wood Scrabble Tile I Sign for the S stairs in Pembroke College letter T Y

Monday, July 13, 2009

Thing 19

Voice Thread is really exciting. I thought of many ways that I could use this in my classroom. So the easiest way to explain this concept was to come up with something for each subject.
Reading - Favorite Author Study - we could post a picture of our favorite author or the one that we are studying. The students could tell on a voice thread their favorite book by the author.
Math - I think the best way to learn something is to teach it. The students could explain a math concept or sing our favorite song that we learn two digit subtraction.
Science - Insect Unit - I think it would be a great way to tell about the life cycles that we observe in our Foss Kits. We could show pictures of our habitats or roller coasters that they build and then they could explain what they did.
Social Studies - Free Enterprise Day - use voice thread to make commercials for their business.
These are just a few of the ideas that I came up with. I think that there are endless possibilities when it comes to this Thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment