Countdown

For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

KMcElman_090516_M3 Wood Scrabble Tile I Sign for the S stairs in Pembroke College letter T Y

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thing 16

Library Thing is interesting. I read through some of the information on the site. It seems like a great place for people to catalog personal libraries. I kind of have mixed feelings about it. I would think that it would be great for those people who have tons of books. The hard part would be going through and adding them all into the on-line library. I do not have a very large classroom library so it would be easy for me to put all of mine on Library Thing and then just add the new ones. It seems like it is a bit time consuming but would be worth it once you had all the books cataloged.
I loved (I used this word in every post - sorry =) ) the 50 Book Challenge Club. I think this would be a great tool to use in my classroom to get my second graders reading. I was thinking that we could set a goal for the year and then see if we could make it. I don't know, we will see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment