Countdown

For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

KMcElman_090516_M3 Wood Scrabble Tile I Sign for the S stairs in Pembroke College letter T Y

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thing 13 (or 15)

Delicious! That's what I think about Delicious. It is a great new tool that I had never heard about before. I spend hours looking at things on the internet for my class and just bookmark away. What ends up happening is I have all these bookmarks and then can't remember where I found what. As I used Delicious, I tried to come up with a minimum of 3 tags per site. Some I had way more. I found that if I tagged specifiably what I liked along with general tags, I will be able to find them quicker. For example, I found a readers theatre site. I tagged it 'readerstheatre' and then I tagged specific titles that I would like to use.
I think that Delicious will definitely fit right in to my handy dandy new tool box as one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment