Countdown

For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

KMcElman_090516_M3 Wood Scrabble Tile I Sign for the S stairs in Pembroke College letter T Y

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thing 21

Google fun!
I very quickly made this movie from photos on Picasa 3. If seemed very easy! Picasa was very easy to down load and then it retrieved all the photos from my computer with one click. It left them in the groups or albums that they were listed under in my files. It did take some getting used to.
This would be a great tool to use for end of year scrap books. It was very easy to edit so you could add photos to it through out the year. There are also many other things you can do with Picasa besides movies. You can crop, edit, add captions, watermarks, and lots more to photos from this Google application.
My other favorite tool was Google-411. I did not know that this exisited. What was even more surprising was that you can send a text message to Google 411 with a search, such as Joe's Pizza & Pasta, Mesquite, and it will send you the message back in a text. It will give phone number and address. Super cool! I think that Google has many useful tools available. It just takes a little time to sit down and explore them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment