Countdown

For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

KMcElman_090516_M3 Wood Scrabble Tile I Sign for the S stairs in Pembroke College letter T Y

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thing 23....Whoohoo!!


Well, you know what they say about first impressions...When I first started reading about the other social networks, I was thinking that I didn't have time to keep up with any thing else. I actually proved myself wrong!! I ended up joining Classroom 2.0 AND tagged some of the blogs to my Google reader.
I found some very interesting groups to join. I liked how you could do a search on a topic that interest you. I also liked the fact that I could read the latest stories on the home page to see if any of those were interesting. I found a group for elementary teachers that focus on reading. I also found several groups that focus on technology in th elementary classroom.
I think that social networking from both Classroom 2.0 and Ning have a lot to offer. They could be a valuable resource for information on just about anything that you would want to know about. I appreciated the fact that they were all educators and were coming from the same place that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment